DOES OUR SERVICE WORK
| American Credit Education Services is the leading company
specializing in credit restoration. Our processing center utilizes the latest technology ensuring fast, accurate service for our
customers. Our team of experienced professionals is highly knowledgeable and holds the Credit Reporting Agencies accountable to
utilize the newest legislation regarding the Federal Trade Commission guidelines and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Your dollar is more important to you than ever, and at American Credit we are constantly looking for ways to maximize
and improve the value of the services we provide. With this in mind, our credit restoration service provides the industry's
most comprehensive program to consumers who have been turned down for a mortgage, car loan, credit card or any type of credit
due to credit problems. Our credit analysts will research out-dated, inaccurate and unverifiable entries on your credit reports
that negatively affect your credit score, such as late payments, bankruptcies, judgments, collections, tax liens and much more.
It's easy! Join ACES and discover what good credit
can do for you and the money that you will SAVE with lower interest rates on credit cards and
lower rates for insurance, auto loans and mortgage payments. This is how our program works.
- After obtaining your credit reports, customized dispute letters will be prepared and sent to you for your approval.
We are happy to modify dispute letters when needed. This is especially helpful in the case of mixed credit files among
family members, identity theft, or account information that has not been updated in regard to balances or payoffs.
Clients are strongly encouraged to attach any support documentation to their dispute letters that may assist and
expedite the dispute process.
- The credit bureaus will mail back a response within 30 days of receiving your dispute letters.
Responses will be sent directly to you so you can see the results as they occur.
- It is imperative that you forward your updated credit reports to our offices to ensure
that we are working with accurate information and add any new items, should they appear,
to your next set of dispute letters. Your file will be updated and your next set of dispute
letters will be prepared and mailed to you.
- New dispute letters will be sent to you approximately every 60 days throughout your enrollment.
- Though we can't guarantee that every derogatory account from your credit file will be removed,
we will do our utmost to improve your credit, and educate you with proven techniques on re-establishing your credit.
- Our Customer Support Department is happy to provide additional information to improve your credit
score, and help to build and maintain your credit file.